Information for sponsors
What is SpaceTimeAI?
SpaceTimeAI is organised by the ISPRS working group IV/8 on Geocomputation and Geosimulation. The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications. The Society operates without any discrimination on grounds of race, religion, nationality, or political philosophy.
Why sponsor SpaceTimeAI?
SpaceTimeAI forms part of a week of events dedicated to exploring the role of AI in the geospatial sciences, along with the annual Geographical Information Science UK Conference. We expect participants from academia, government, commercial and other sectors and we have a particular focus on attracting early career researchers.
Key reasons to attend
- Meet and engage with high quality masters and doctoral students, and get an early start on recruiting the best and brightest graduates in this competitive market
- Develop links with academia and explore future collaboration opportunities (e.g. via MSc dissertation projects, collaborating on grant applications to InnovateUK or UK research councils, sponsored research, knowledge transfer partnerships).
- Publicise the work of your company and showcase your products within the academic community and to our current students – future industry practitioners.
- Network and make new industry contacts, including members of UCL and Birkbeck’s extensive alumni network (our MSc programmes have been established for close to 30 years).
- Exhibit in our free to attend geospatial careers fair – UCL and Birkbeck have more than 10 geospatial masters programmes between them, including Geospatial Sciences, Smart Cities and Urban Analytics, Remote Sensing and Archaeology.
We have sponsorship packages to suit all budgets
|Delegate Pack||Add your own material to the delegate pack, this could be stationary, flyers or anything else! (subject to approval from conference chair)||Up to £250|
|Talk in the Commercial Session||Would you like to present your product or service to GISRUK? We have a commercial track for just such an occasion.||£500|
|Sponsor a Prize||What better way to give back to give back to the community than sponsoring a prize? Best Presentation, Best Poster, and Best Early-Career Researcher are all up for grabs at GISRUK 2020.||Up to £500|
|Exhibition Stand||Bring your own stand to exhibit your company at the GISRUK 2020 careers fair. This is a great opportunity to recruit graduates, generate business and start collaborations. Includes one table and conference registration for one person (exc. events) plus a talk in the commercial session.||£1000|
|Premium Exhibition Stand||Includes the above plus two tables and free conference registration for two people (exc. events) and a talk in the commercial session.||£1,500|
|Poster Session||Sponsor the GISRUK Poster session, this is a great way to gain exposure to leading academics and highly skilled postgraduates alike. You will be thanked at the opening of the session, and will be permitted tasteful branding amongst the poster boards.||Up to £1000|
|Drinks Reception||Sponsoring the Wednesday Night Drinks Reception is a great way to gain exposure to leading academics and highly skilled postgraduates alike. You will be thanked at the opening of the reception, and will be permitted tasteful branding for the event.||Up to £5,000|
|Conference Dinner||Sponsoring the Thursday Night Conference Dinner is a great way to gain exposure to leading academics and highly skilled postgraduates alike. You will be thanked at the opening of the reception, and will be permitted tasteful branding for the event.||Contact us|
|Workshop||Would you like to run a workshop to show off your product to delegates? Get in touch to discuss what we can offer.||Contact us|
|All sponsors are thanked on the conference website, and on printed material provided in delegate packs.|
|Something missing? We are very flexible, and would be happy to accommodate any suggestions or requests from potential sponsors, and create bespoke sponsorship packages where required.|
If you would like to become a GISRUK sponsor, or would like further information, then please contact to discuss your options.